Dr. Sonal, is an experienced homeopath and nutritionist in her 21th year of private practice. She is well-respected globally for her result-oriented, scientific and practical approach to natural and nutritional treatments.
Her Qualifications Include:
• MSc Nutritional medicine, University of Surrey (U.K.)
Masters in Nutritional Medicine
• B.H.M.S (Mum)
Bachelor’s degree in Homeopathic Medicine (The prestigious Mumbai University is known for its rigorous standards for training Homeopathic doctors). Registered with the Homeopathic Council in India.
• Doctorate in Homeopathy (H.M.D)
The British Institute of Homoeopathy, London, U.K.
• Certifications in:
Child Guidance and Parent Counselling [S. N. D. T. University, Mumbai]
Learning Disabilities [Bangalore Children’s Hospital]
Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Paediatrics [Wadia Women andChildren’s Hospital, Mumbai]
Cantonese- basic [The Chinese University of Hong Kong]
• Best Research Poster ( Clinical) 10th Hong Kong Allergy Convention 30th Sept 2018
• Second place prize for the research poster on The Role of Vitamin D in Atopic Dermatitis at the ‘2nd Joint Scientific and Research Meeting’ organized by the Hong Kong College of Paediatricians, Hong Kong Paediatric Society and The Hong Kong College of Paediatric Nursing on 28th July 2018 at The Post-Graduate Education Center, The Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, Hong Kong
• Senior Associate, The Royal Society of Medicine, UK
• The Nutrition Society, UK
• The Hong Kong Allergy Institute
• The Hong Kong Paediatric Society
The Role of Vitamin D in Atopic Dermatitis
Besides her interest in family healthcare and the natural support of skin, nose, chest allergies, immunity and growth issues; her special interest in developmental problems led her to train with speech and language pathologists, occupational therapists and sensory integration therapists to provide homeopathy and nutritional support to optimize therapy results.
Her sincere dedication and integrity in healing her clients, has helped gain the respect of other professionals
For more information on case studies and testimonials, please visit www.sonalh.com
Dr. Sonal’s published articles on Natural Treatments and Homeopathy include
o The South China Morning Post: Why Childhood Eczema should be Treated Holistically
o The Gulf Daily News
o Gulf News, Dubai U.A.E: Autism and early intervention
o The Deccan Herald, India: Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema and Nutrition
o Sassymama, Hong Kong: Baby Eczema
o Playtimes, Hong Kong: Breast feeding difficulties – Natural Therapies for
o The Hong Kong Parent’s Journal: Tonsillitis, Immunity, Allergies, Pregnancy, Menopause
o The Light (A yellow bus publication), Hong Kong – Natural therapies for discomforts of pregnancy, Insomnia
o Southside magazine: Allergies in Hong Kong – dust mite, mold and pollution allergies