Dr. Sonal, is an experienced, registered homeopath in her 20th year of private practice. She is well-respected globally for her result-oriented, scientific and practical approach to natural and nutritional treatments.
Besides her interest in family healthcare and the natural homeopathic treatments of skin, nose, chest allergies, immunity and growth issues; her special interest in developmental problems led her to train with speech and language pathologists, occupational therapists and sensory integration therapists to provide homeopathy and nutritional support to optimize therapy results.
Her qualifications include:
- Nutritional Medicine, University of Surrey (U.K.)
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences equivalent to Post-Graduate Diploma in Nutritional Medicine, pursuing Masters 2013-18
- B.H.M.S (Mum)
Bachelor’s degree in Homeopathic Medicine
(The prestigious Mumbai University known for its rigorous standards for training Homeopathic doctors)
- Doctorate in Homeopathy (H.M.D)
The British Institute of Homoeopathy, London, U.K.
- Certifications in:
Child Guidance and Parent Counselling [S. N. D. T. University, Mumbai]
Learning Disabilities [Bangalore Children’s Hospital]
Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Paediatrics [Wadia Women and Children’s Hospital, Mumbai]
Cantonese- basic [The Chinese University of Hong Kong]
Her sincere dedication and integrity in healing her clients, has helped gain the respect of other professionals. Between 2007- 2014, she was the principal homeopath at IMI in Central, Hong Kong
For more information on case studies and testimonials, please visit www.sonalh.com
Dr. Sonal’s published articles on Natural Treatments and Homeopathy include
o The Gulf Daily News
o Gulf News, Dubai U.A.E: Autism and early intervention
o The Deccan Herald, India: Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema and Nutrition
o The Hong Kong Parent’s Journal: Tonsillitis, Immunity, Allergies, Pregnancy, Menopause
o The Light (A yellow bus publication), Hong Kong – Natural therapies for discomforts of pregnancy, Insomnia
- Second place prize for the research poster on The Role of Vitamin D in Atopic Dermatitis at the ‘2nd Joint Scientific and Research Meeting’ organized by the Hong Kong College of Paediatricians, Hong Kong Paediatric Society and The Hong Kong College of Paediatric Nursing on 28th July 2018 at The Post-Graduate Education Center, The Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, Hong Kong
- Senior Associate, The Royal Society of Medicine, UK
- The Nutrition Society, UK
- The Hong Kong Allergy Institute, Hong Kong.